Thursday, February 6, 2014

Messages from the Lord for Catholics Worshiping Idols

Today I would like to post a collection of messages that people have received from the Lord Jesus Christ for Catholics worshipping idols.  These people also received messages for others, not just Catholics worshipping idols.  But I would like to highlight this particular topic, so that you can see the strong warnings that Lord has been giving them.



Crushed and Cast From His Sight
In Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega, I documented that the Lord gave brother Samuel a message for Catholics worshipping idols.  He said, "Tell those worshipping idols, especially the Roman Catholics, that they should stop doing that or I will crush them and cast them from my sight into the lake of fire where there shall be gnashing of teeth and their smoke shall rise forever."

Idolatry Will Not Save Anyone
In Angelica Zambrano Hell and Heaven, I documented that sister Angelica saw many famous people in hell, including a past pope, John Paul II. She said the Lord showed her this man's life on earth and the reasons he is in hell today (I have covered some of these in a previous post already).

Here is an excerpt of her testimony, Prepare to meet your God! The Kingdoms of Heaven & Hell, and the Return of CHRIST (aka. 23 Horas Muertra):

Then the Lord took me to place where there was a very well-known man.  Before now, I used to live as a double minded young Christian girl.  I used to think that any person that died would go to Heaven; that those who celebrated mass, would also go to heaven, but I was wrong.  When Pope John Paul II died, my friends and relatives would tell me that he had gone to heaven.  All the news on TV, on Extra and many other places would say, "Pope John Paul II has died, may he rest in peace.  He is now rejoicing with the Lord and his angels in heaven" and I believed all of it.  But I was only fooling myself, because I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames.  I looked at his face, it was John Paul II!  The Lord said to me, "Look, Daughter, that man that you see there, is Pope John Paul II.  He is here in this place; he is being tormented because he did not repent."

But I asked, "Lord, why is he here? He used to preach at church." Jesus replied, "Daughter, no fornicator, no idolater, no one who is greedy and no liar will inherit My Kingdom." (Eph 5:5) I replied, "Yes, I know that is true, but I want to know why he is here, because he used to preach to multitudes of people!" And Jesus responded, "Yes, Daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is.  He never said the truth and they know the truth and although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation.  He would not offer reality; would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists; Daughter, now he is here in this place."

When I looked at this man, he had a large serpent with needles, wrapped around his throat, and he would try to take it off.  I pleaded with Jesus, "Lord, help him!"  The man would scream, "Help me, Lord; have mercy on me; take me out of this place; forgive me!  I repent, Lord; I want to return to Earth, I want to go back to Earth to repent." The Lord observed him and said to him, "You very well knew.  You knew very well that this place was real...It's too late; there is no other opportunity for you."

The Lord said, "Look, Daughter, I am going to show you the life of this man."  Jesus showed me a huge screen on which I could observe how this man offered mass many times to the multitudes.  And how the people who were there were so idolatrous.  Jesus said, "Look, Daughter, there are many idolaters in this place.  Idolatry will not save, Daughter.  I am the only One who saves, and outside of Me, no one saves.  I love the sinner, but I hate sin, Daughter.  Go and tell humanity that I love them and that they need to come to Me."

As the Lord was speaking, I began to see how this man received multitudes of coins and bills; money, all of which he would keep.  He had so much money.  I saw images of this man seated on a throne, but I was also able to see beyond that.  While it's true that these people do not get married, I can assure you, I'm not making this up, the Lord showed it to me, those people do sleep with nuns; with many women there!

The Lord showed me these people living in fornication, and the Word says that no fornicator will inherit His Kingdom.  As I was watching all of this, the Lord told me, "Look Daughter, all of this which I am showing you is what goes on, what he lived and what keeps on happening among many people, among many priests and popes existing." Then he told me, "Daughter, go and tell humanity that it's time to turn to Me."

Mary Worship in Photos
Here are some photos from around the web that depict this sin. Some images may be copyright protected.  No copyright infringement intended.



Other Forms of Idolatry
The worship of Mary is not the only form of idolatry found in the Catholic Church.  There are many other types of idolatry practiced as well.  For example, Catholics greet the Pope and Bishop by kneeling or bowing and kissing the ring.  When they bow down to kiss this gold ring, they break the Second Commandment. There are also many statues and images of the Pope that Catholics pray to.  They bow before many relics, including human skulls and pieces of human flesh.  For example, they bow and kiss ornate boxes containing human hearts, human tongues, and other objects supposed to have come from saints. In Hungary they have the right hand of saint Stephen in a box.  Pope Benedict XVI was photographed kissing a container with tapped blood of the dying late pope John Paul II.

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence of this kind of idolatry in the Catholic Church around the world, and I strongly urge you to visit the Ivarjed website that has a photo journal of these horrible acts of paganism, so you can see for yourself what they do.  They even have a photo of the pope kissing the Muslim Koran.  

Another example is their worship of the eucharist, which is the man-made communion element used in taking the Lord's Supper.  The Catechism says, "The Catholic Church has always offered and still offers to the sacrament of the Eucharist the cult of adoration, not only during Mass, but also outside of it, reserving the consecrated hosts with the utmost care, exposing them to the solemn veneration of the faithful, and carrying them in procession."

They enclose the bread in an ornate container made of gold and expose it on an altar or carry it in a procession (parade) for people to adore.  They call it the Blessed Sacrament and even pray to it.  In fact, they even have Perpetual Adoration 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.  Where in Scripture does it say to do this?  Praying to an object encased in gold violates Scripture.  Those who worship God must worship in Spirit and in Truth.

My Personal Deliverance from Idolatry
I recall when I first gave my life to Jesus Christ as a young soldier in the US Army in 1986.  Having been raised Roman Catholic, I repented of my sin and called upon the Lord to save me.  He came to live in my heart and set me free from many forms of bondage, including drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, sexual immorality, and even idolatry.  Nobody had to tell me these things were wrong, because the Holy Spirit living inside me convicted me.

I remember when I sat alone in my room in the barracks, and held my plastic statues in my hand, as I prepared to throw them in the trash.  I contemplate what I was about to do.  I knew I was either about to commit the greatest act of sacrilege, and a bolt of lightning was about to strike me if I followed through with it, or else I was about to break away from a lifetime of horrible bondage to idolatry.  I threw them away, and no lightning bolt hit, but I was definitely set free from idolatry and never went back.  The Lord has been faithful to reveal Himself to me over the past twenty-eight years through His Word and by His Spirit.  I have received many wonderful answers to pray, and never once had to commit idolatry to do so.

Scripture Meditations
"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me," (Exo 20:4-5)

"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs." (Jonah 2:8, NIV 1984)

"But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler--not even to eat with such a one." (1Co 5:11)

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." (1Co 6:9-10)

"Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written, "'The people sat down to eat and drink, and stood up to play.'" (1Co 10:7)

"You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led." (1Co 12:2)

"Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, 'I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.'" (2Co 6:16)

"Little children, guard yourselves from idols." (1Jn 5:21)

"The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk;" (Rev 9:20)

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Rev 21:8)

"Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying." (Rev 22:15)

Putting it All Together
Dear friend, this warning is for those worshiping idols of any kind in any way, especially Catholics, but not only for them.  If you are worshiping idols in any way, please do not dismiss these very serious warnings.  Don't think these are simply words spoken by people whom you think hate Catholics, or that the messages are too harsh and could not be coming from Jesus.  Nobody here hates you.  The Lord loves you, and that is why He is warning you.  Do not resent His rebuke.

These are woes spoken over you by the Lord, just as he spoke over the hypocrites in Matthew 23.  To those people, he also said things like, "...you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in." (Mat 23:13b). He said, "...you will receive greater condemnation." (Mat 23:14).  He said to them, "You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?" (Mat 23:33).

Do those sound like gentle words to you?  No, they are a rebuke spoken from the Lord's heart that is full of love for these people.  Just look at how the Lord spoke of Jerusalem in this very same passage of Matthew 23: "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling." (Mat 23:37)

Can you hear the Lord's aching heart crying out to you to repent, as He rebukes you for your idolatry and lawlessness?  He longs to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her young, but you must be willing to let Him do so.  Please do not kill the prophets or stone those sent to you in the Name of the Lord, as the religious leaders of Jerusalem did. 

In Luke's account of another such incident when Jesus prophesied over Jerusalem, he recorded that the Lord wept over the city : "As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, ‘If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace-but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you.’" Luke 19:41-44 

I pray this message will not be hidden from your eyes.  Receive this warning, understand what will bring you peace, repent, and turn to the Lord.  Amend your ways before it is too late.  Produce fruit in keeping with repentance by burning your idols, destroying them, or throwing them away if you cannot destroy them.

Renounce your acts of idolatry and ask the Lord to break off of you every curse you have brought upon yourself through this terrible sin.  There is still hope for you yet, as long as you have breath, because God is merciful.  I am living proof of this, because He set me free, forgave me, and changed my life!

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB. Most other Scriptures taken from The Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, unless otherwise noted.  Image of people kneeling before statue of Pope John Paul II courtesy of New Age Dogma. Image of Pope John Paul II worshiping statue of Mary courtesy of Lion and Lamb Ministries.

Author's note:  Please prayerfully view these people's testimonies, and use the Testimony Review Process adopted by this blog, as you decide for yourself whether the Lord has spoken to them.  For issues and concerns, each person must confirm with the Lord, whether something is valid or not.

You are invited to read or listen to the many, amazing testimonies of the supernatural on the Home page of this blog, a few of which are listed below.  I also recommend reading Michael Thomas Sambo's Revelation of Heaven and Hell, Modern Day IdolsThe Holy Fires of Hell, Baptized by Blazing Fire -- a Korean church's testimony, Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and Discerning the Things of the Spirit. You may access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

2 comments: